Corporate Golf Days in Scotland
Host Venue to The 2014 Ryder Cup and The 2019 Solheim Cup, voted The Best Golf Resort in The World by UltraTravel magazine for four consecutive years, and home to three championship courses - Gleneagles is the ultimate venue for a corporate golf day to remember.
Holding a corporate golf day at Gleneagles Hotel, Scotland, will challenge your most experienced colleagues with some of the finest golf courses in the UK just as much as those enthusiastic beginners.
Golfing activities can be tailored to any event, from individual golf lessons to structured group tuition and tournament administration. On-course corporate branding, coupled with golfing products and gifts displaying your company logo can be organised to add impact to your corporate golf day.
So if you’re looking for a special yet affordable way to entertain clients or colleagues, then you couldn’t choose a better place than Gleneagles. Book a golf day for 8 or more golfers and we will include the following:
- Morning bacon or sausage roll with tea or coffee on arrival
- 18 holes of golf on either The PGA Centenary (Host Venue of The 2014 Ryder Cup and 2019 Solheim Cup), The majestic King’s or the scenic Queen’s Course
- A golfers two-course meal in The Dormy Clubhouse Bar and Grill.
- Course guide and first tee gift
- Use of the locker room facilities including sauna and power showers
- Basket of practice balls for warming up at the PGA National Academy
- Longest drive and nearest the pin markers.
|Sun - Wed||Thu - Sat||Sun - Wed||Thu - Sat|
|1 April - 30 April 2016||£95||£100||£105||£110|
|1 May - 31 May 2016||£135||£145||£145||£155|
|1 June - 30 June 2016||£155||£165||£165||£175|
|1 July - 30 Sept 2016||£165||£175||£175||£185|
|1 - 15 October 2016||£135||£145||£145||£155|
|16 - 31 October 2016||£95||£100||£105||£110|
To discuss your Corporate or Society golf package please call +44 (0) 1764 694499 for your personalised quote or complete our enquiry form.