Golf Playing Policy
We’re delighted that golfers are able to enjoy our fairways and greens, with our golf facilities open to members and visitors, subject to current government regulations and travel restrictions. There are no restrictions on household mixing for four ball play.
We have been working closely with relevant governing bodies and developed an appropriate framework for golf at Gleneagles, and would greatly appreciate your support in adhering to these rules at all times for the benefit and safety of everyone.
Check list before golfing at Gleneagles
1. Check your eligibility to play (see pre-round information below).
2. Pre-booked rounds only.
3. Members, please bring your membership card with you
4. Familiarise yourself with and adhere to the new pre-round and playing regulations below.
5. Please book any dining requests you have for pre or post round
- If you have any coronavirus symptoms – shortness of breath, high temperature, continuous cough or loss of taste and smell – please do not come to Gleneagles.
- Individuals who are in the highest risk category and shielding are welcome to play but should take all reasonable precautions.
- All tee times must be booked in advance – no roll-up play
- The outside bays at the driving range will be made available for pre-round warm-up and practise.
- As soon as you arrive at Gleneagles, and throughout your playing experience, please adhere to our signage, guidance information and directional advice, to help maintain the safest possible environment for all
- Avoid physical contact with other players and maintain social distancing – a minimum of 2m spacing between other people at all times
- Please make use of hand sanitising stations which are available throughout our facilities
- Please arrive on the 1st tee no more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time – our starters will reiterate the revised code of conduct for play and complete check-in
- Ensure that the flagstick remains in place at all times – with no contact at any stage permitted
- Golf holes will contain a liner to prevent full submergence of the golf ball. This will aid ball retrieval and minimise communal contact points
- All bunker rakes and other on-course furniture such as benches, ball washers, rubbish bins, telephones, bells will be removed/out of service.
- Following play of a hole, do not enter the next teeing area until the group ahead has departed
- Please give our greenkeepers priority on the golf course and be courteous to our rangers who will be monitoring our courses throughout play to ensure compliance with the new regulations
With the introduction of new playing regulations, a slightly different golfer journey from arrival to departure, and additional safety measures to protect the wellbeing of our team and guests, we are confident we can provide golfers with a safe and enjoyable return to this glorious game.
Please utilise the on-line member reservation system to ease the golf booking process.Book Here