- As soon as you arrive at Gleneagles, and throughout your playing experience, please adhere to our new signage, guidance information and directional advice, to help maintain the safest possible environment for all
- Avoid physical contact with other players and maintain social distancing – a minimum of 2m spacing between other people at all times
- Please make use of hand sanitising stations which are available throughout our facilities
- Please arrive on the 1st tee no more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled tee time – our starters will reiterate the revised code of conduct for play and complete check-in
- Scorecards and first tee amenities will not be available
- Ensure that the flagstick remains in place at all times – with no contact at any stage permitted
- Golf holes will contain a liner to prevent full submergence of the golf ball. This will aid ball retrieval and minimise communal contact points
- All bunker rakes and other on-course furniture such as benches, ball washers, rubbish bins, telephones, bells will be removed/out of service.
- Following play of a hole, do not enter the next teeing area until the group ahead has departed
- Our Halfway Houses are running a reduced menu and takeaway service. Only one player is permitted in the Halfway House at any one time
- Discontinuation of club and equipment rentals for the immediate future*
- Please give our greenkeepers priority on the golf course and be courteous to our rangers who will be monitoring our courses throughout play to ensure compliance with the new regulations
- Please depart Gleneagles immediately at the completion of play
With the introduction of new playing regulations, a slightly different golfer journey from arrival to departure, and additional safety measures to protect the wellbeing of our team and guests, we are confident we can provide golfers with a safe and enjoyable return to this glorious game.
*This information is subject to change as government advice evolves – please check here regularly and prior to each round of play for the latest information