We opened in June 1924, which was an optimistic time. We were built as ‘The Palace in the Glen’, ‘Riviera of the Highlands’ and ‘The Eight Wonder of the World’, it had all these names from the newspapers at the time. People would travel up by train, because we were built by the Caledonian Railway Company, they would drive up and some would even fly up. They came to play golf, to drink cocktails and to dance. We still got the same sprung dancefloor in our Ballroom and on the open day a band led by Henry Hall did the first live radio broadcast playing tunes for people to dance to. So, it really was a playground and we still use that phrase today, The Glorious Playground.